Friday, December 25, 2009

Thoughts on Christmas.

It's my favourite time of the holidays. The precious couple of minutes Christmas morning before everyone else gets up. The house is all quiet and still but there's anticipation in the air.
It's the stillness I like. I think I need that bit of calm to recharge and be able to take on the day.


I had a whole post written about my thoughts on Christmas but it all seems hardly appropriate now, as I wait for the rest of the family to stir. There is a magic to the season, and for me it has to do with gathering and sharing with family.




Well, it seems the quiet is over and the fun is about to begin! So I will tease you with just one picture. This the back of an ornament I gave to my sister. It's called "Home is where the heart is."

1 comment: